Explore What’s Inside
Vivaboxes are specially curated discovery samplers designed to help shoppers simplify brand selection in complex or crowded product categories. We provide a try-before-you-buy experience that empowers customers to discover a favorite new brand from each curated assortment.
Vivaboxes drive sales, increase revenue, amplify awareness, generate foot traffic, increase repeat purchases, build lasting brand loyalty, and so much more!
Gain the Competitive Advantage
Our team works with retail clients to transform select groups of products into custom-designed sampling packages that achieve business goals and delight customers with unique products.
Vivabox offers a variety of unique ways to invigorate sales and increase customer loyalty. By packaging familiar brands with newer, trendier products, Vivabox helps retailers offer their customers fresh choices in nearly any product category. And when vouchers are included, customers will make return trips to your store to redeem them.
Enjoy Vivabox Benefits Today and Tomorrow
The short-term benefits of the Vivabox model include increased sales, brand exposure and product awareness. Longer-term benefits include improvements in foot traffic, customer quality and brand loyalty.
Amplify Brand Exposure to Targeted Consumers
- Stand out in crowded categories
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase unit sales
- Enjoy Tier-1 brand association
- Build brand loyalty
Streamline Choices to Help Consumers
- Engage with unfamiliar brands
- Compare products side-by-side
- Build deeper loyalty to favorites
- Discover new preferences
- Return to store to redeem vouchers
Vivabox engages with your team as a strategic partner to further your core strategies and achieve greater success at point of purchase, or point of engagement. During our discovery process we will quickly learn your business and goals, as well as your customers. We will then use that information to curate and design a customized packaged product solution that will help you meet and exceed your goals!
In addition to packaging sample-sized assortments of products, Vivaboxes may also include a voucher for shoppers to redeem for a full-size version of any one of those products. For retailers this can significantly increase store traffic, return trips and customer loyalty.
What you can expect from us?
- Deeply Experienced Business Partners
- Excellence in Product Design
- Expert Project Management
- A Knowledgeable Team with Proven Successes
- Recommendations for redemption strategies
The Vivabox Management Team
Sr Director of Sourcing and Operations
Sr Director of Marketing and Business Development
Vivabox is a Marketing Services division of Sodexo, working with major retailers in three countries, and producing over 4 million pieces annually.
- The Vivabox group offers innovative custom marketing solutions to our clients
- Our unique, custom-designed products consistently rank as our clients best performing SKU’s year over year
- We work with over 800 suppliers, including many high-end brands
- We manage relationships with six 3rd party assembly houses in the US, Canada and Mexico
- We move product through 10 distribution centers - also across the US, Canada and Mexico – handling thousands of shipments each year
- We source custom-designed product from more than 10 manufacturers in China, the US, Canada and Mexico
- We are supported by a full in-house creative and design team
- We provide dedicated account and project managers for each client
- We are multilingual and support English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German and Russian-speaking relationships
Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo is a $23 billion company, and serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services.
Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience: from foodservices, reception, maintenance and cleaning, to facilities and equipment management; from Meal Pass, Gift Pass and Mobility Pass benefits for employees to in-home assistance and concierge services. Sodexo’s success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 420,000 employees throughout the world.
Vivabox Knows Your Markets
Our multi-lingual Vivabox team has clients in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Asian markets. Here are a few examples of recent projects we’ve produced.